Last night Adam received a letter that he has been anticipating for quite a while now. It was a letter from the Secret Service Headquarters offering him the student assistant position in the Salt Lake Office which he applied for a while ago. It has been a long process, but he is thrilled and I am so happy for him!
I am so proud of him, and especially proud of his patience! I love you and I know you will do a great job! Congratulations!
7 comments:
Dude! That is sooo COOL! I am way excited for you!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Yea!!! That's so exciting, congratulations we're so happy for you!
You Rock Adam!
That is soooo awsome we are very prowd of you...
Sweet! Good job guys.
I am so excited that you have a blog!!! I didn't know anything about this Secret Service thing, I am going to have to ask you next time I see you!
Your page is super cute by the way!
Post a Comment