Friday, October 3, 2008

Disneyland!


We were so lucky to be able to go with my whole family to Disneyland last week, and we had SO much fun! Thank you so much Mom and Dad! We love you, and want you to know how grateful we are for such a great time!
Adam and I were looking over our pictures, and I realized how awful we were at taking pictures. Luckily everyone had their cameras, so we'll just have to have my sisters and parents email me some of theirs.

Owen was so fun in Disneyland, and he did really great on the plane (I am so glad!)

We spent most of the first two days in Disneyland, and the third day in California Adventure Park. Then the last day Emily and Jessie headed down to Sea World with their families for some extra time, and the rest of us went to Huntington Beach, and drove along the coast before heading home.

We had a blast, and loved spending time with the whole family at the "Happiest Place on Earth"!


Owen patiently waiting for the airplane ride!

Adam and Owen found the game room at the hotel while we were waiting for the family to all get there from the airport.

The older kids posing in front of the castle. Those cute girls are so funny!

4 comments:

Sweet Girl said...

Oh.. the pict's are so cute! I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Lizzie Fizzie said...

aw! cute!.. i'm so jealous! that looks so fun! owen's getting so big! and you and adam are looking good!

Lace said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

Sweet Girl said...

Shelley... you've been tagged!