Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Fun

Real Soccer Game




Camping with Grandma and Grandpa Sweet

Airshow 2009



Owen (along with all of the other babies and little kids) got really upset when the Thunderbirds came up from behind to surprise us. He jerked around and ran to hide in Grandma Laursen's legs!




Owen found a pair of my tennis shoes, and struts around, so proud of himself for getting them on all by himself! Here he is trying to tie the shoelaces. He is so funny to watch!


Memorial Day trip to the zoo. I didn't get many pictures because my camera died, but Tera got some funny ones. http://www.franksnpease.blogspot.com/


New fire truck jammies. He LOVES them! He makes the siren sound the whole time we are putting them on, and for about five minutes after. Here he is saying "cheese!"

He found the shoes again, and he's ready to go with the keys (or "teys") and bucket in hand.
He even says "Bye!" Like he's headed somewhere in a hurry! I can't get enough of this little man! He is so much fun!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Boy, he is getting so big! They are so cute at this age!

B/T Frank said...

He's so cute Shelley, the kids love having him around. Let me know if you need help watching him now that I'm home all the time! Also I have a disc with all the zoo pict's on them for you.