I guess I should have stopped at the Best Buy Vending machine to buy a camera since I forgot mine! I knew that there are Pro Active Solution vending machines in Vegas, but I had no idea that these existed. They had digital cameras, ipods, Nintendo Ds's, and accessories. What will they come up with next?!
My boys Outside of Downtown Disney
Owen loved the huge statue of the basketball player!

Owen loved the fountains and just went crazy! I thought this picture is funny because the baby in the background is being sprayed right in the face! He was pretty funny to watch, too!

Playing on the Lego Land Playground
I know, my eyes are closed, but it's the only picture we got!
Owen BY the dinosaur dig (story below)
These little boys were so funny! There was a big Stitch (from Lelo and Stitch) that was on top of a store's sign. It would squirt water every few minutes, and these boys, along with Owen, were waiting patiently to be squirted! *Mom, I think the boy in the #5 jersey looks like a little Everett in this shot, don't you think?!
Owen loved being with the big boys!
more shots of the fountains at Universal's City Walk!
.JPG)
Riding the motorcycle at the Harley Davidson Store in Downtown Disney


At the beginning of May Adam's work sent him to Orlando for a week, and Owen and I got to tag along! It was a ton of fun and Owen was such a good boy! We forgot our camera, so I bought a disposable one, but the pictures didn't turn out very well, if they did at all! But I'll share what we got anyway. We got to stay at the Marriott that was right downtown, so Adam could walk to the office. He worked during the day Monday through Thursday, but he was back by 5:00 and then we went out together and had a great time. It was so HOT, and HUMID, but I really didn't mind, I guess because by the evening it was just perfect. During the day Owen and I went shopping. There are so many places to shop, but we just went to the Mall at Millenia, and the Prime Outlets. While we were out and about it was as if no one had ever seen a 1 year old before! Owen had everyone's attention as we past, and even when we sat down to eat pizza in the food court we had multiple people come up to us to say hi! I couldn't believe it! I guess we're just one of millions here in Utah, so we're not used to that! Actually, Owen was the center of attention at the hotel too because it was either all business people, or old people staying there. On Monday, when Adam got back to the hotel, we went to Downtown Disney for the night. They had some fun things for kids like the Dinosaur bone Dig, lego playland, and the fountains that the kids can run through. Owen was pretty funny at the dinosaur bone dig. The kids are supposed to take their shoes off and can walk through these little rocks and brush away at them with brushes to find the "bones". Owen gladly took his shoes off, but didn't like the feel of the little rocks under his feet, so he just sat on the side, and brushed the rocks. He had his own fun! The dinosaurs inside were really cool, and would come alive, and growl. Owen was not so sure about that at the time, but was growling over and over after we left. We let Owen run through the fountains, and the end result of that was a drenched little boy with a huge, water filled diaper screaming his head off, fighting to stay there!
Owen loved the huge statue of the basketball player!
Owen loved the fountains and just went crazy! I thought this picture is funny because the baby in the background is being sprayed right in the face! He was pretty funny to watch, too!
Playing on the Lego Land Playground
Owen BY the dinosaur dig (story below)
Riding the motorcycle at the Harley Davidson Store in Downtown Disney
On Tuesday night, when Adam got back, we decided to go to Universal's City Walk. Right when we got to the main area Owen saw the fountains that were there (just like at Downtown Disney), and had to run through them again! He loves that water! We also got to stand right next to some exotic birds that the workers were holding. Owen just stared at them, not knowing what to do. We couldn't get pictures because I guess it scares the birds, and they go crazy! We ate at the Hard Rock, and just walked around the stores.
On Wednesday evening we walked around Orlando a little bit, ate some good BBQ and went swimming back at the hotel.
Adam had a great time working with the people there, and we would all love to go back and visit again some time!
1 comment:
Too cute! You should come to Kearns with us and he can play in the fountains and go on the water slides, the kids would love that!
Post a Comment