Jessie, Del and the kids came into town at the end of July, and we all got together as much as we could to do fun things with the kids and to be together as sisters, and family. I think all of the cousins get so excited to see each other, and miss each other very much when Wally, Will, Georgia and Walker have to go home.
And we sisters miss Jessie when she has to leave, too. And of course we all miss you too, Del!
We love when they come, and miss you guys already!
We took a trip to Wheeler Farm and got all of the cousins lined up for pictures. Poor little Mac is right in the sun!
Cute Walker
All of them loved throwing bread to the ducks, and throwing rocks in the water after the bread was gone!
Driving the tractors was a must!
These two have become such good little buddies! And they talk about each other all the time when they are apart! One day Adam asked Owen if he and Owen were best friends, and Owen replied " No, Jack is!"
We love Grandma!
I have so many fun memories of playing at Copperton Park when I was younger, and so I was excited to take Owen there and start those memories for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment