Coming to the World of Blogging
I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now, and we just got a computer, so it was the perfect opportunity. I think it is a great idea to keep track of our little family's lives, and since I am so awful at keeping a journal, this is something I might do a little better with. I am excited to keep track of my precious Owen growing and learning. I just can't believe how fast he has grown already, and I don't want to miss writing about our family and the sweet moments any longer. I will just stick with the basics of blogging, because I get lost in all the mumbo-jumbo of computers, but I'll give it a shot.

My sweet little Owen
6 comments:
There's our cute boy! I'm excited to be able to check up on your blog love ya, Lauren
Shell!! It's Sarah Wight Larsen. It has been such a crazy day because 1. I found out Lauren was in my ward! 2. I found your blog! Your little one so so darling! I am so excited to be able to catch up with you this way. I was thrilled to see your sister at church! I am so lucky to keep bumping in to your family! My blog is sarandtrav.blogspot.com. Love ya!
It was fun to finally get to see little Owen (he's not so little any more).
I, too, have decided to enter this world of blogging (auntweed.blogspot.com) and would love to do a link.
Wendy
Hello?!! I didn't know you started a blog. And I just spent a week with you! I am glad you did. It will be fun to keep track of that little silly Owen. I was just smiling today thinking of him trying to roll over while sitting up when we were taking pictures. I'll add you to my blog! Love ya!
I am so glad you started a blog! I will for sure be checking in! Your little boy is so adorable.
C'mon Shell it's time to post!!
Post a Comment