I know it's a little late, but I wanted to include a late Father's Day post. We all had a great Father's Day and I wanted to tell Adam how grateful I am for the amazing Dad he is! Owen loves his dad so much and has such a close, special bond with him! He can't get enough of his dad! He watches him like a hawk whenever Adam moves from one room to another. He gets so excited to see him after Adam gets home from work and wriggles out of my arms to get to him. Adam takes wonderful care of Owen and I love him so much for that. He cares for him each weeknight when I go to work, and I love knowing that they are together! I know I never have to worry because Owen is being loved by his dad! Thank YOU Adam for always taking such great care of Owen and me! We both love you so much!! Happy Father's Day Again!
No comments:
Post a Comment