I was tagged by Lauren and Tera a while ago-and then by Melissa, so here it goes:
6 quirks about me.
RULES:-Link the person who tagged you-List 6 of your quirks-Tag 6 other bloggers-List the rules on your blog
1. I hate to see closet doors , or cupboards ajar when no one is around using the closet/cupboard. If they're in use it doesn't bother me, but if I walk in the room and it's just sitting open I have to go close it, even in other people's houses. I just walk over casually while talking or something and close it if no one is using it.
2. I cannot miss a single night of washing my face! I hate that feeling of waking up with my make up on. Plus I was taught in beauty school that your face ages faster if you do not wash your face before sleeping, so that plays in my head if I try to skip a night.
3. It bothers me when Owen has anything coming out of his nose, or when he has any wax in his ear, or when his face is dry. I feel bad for my little guy, but I'm always picking, or wiping at him.
4. I am VERY picky about how my clothes are dried after being washed. I have to be the one to say if something goes in the dryer or not. And if it doesn't, then I have to be the one to hang it up. I have to make sure each piece of clothing is on the correct hanger, or laid flat to dry, so that it will dry in a nice shape. I think my mom learned this when I was in high school and now, when Adam tries to help me hang things up, he is not surprised to look over a second later, and see me re-hanging something on a different hanger, or taking it off a hanger and laying flat.
5. If anyone ever starts crying around me I usually start to cry, even if it's for a silly reason. I work with a girl that starts crying over almost everything. Like if she's talking about a movie, or anything about the church-even if it's a good thing-she starts crying, and I usually start to tear up with her. But more than anything, I cry if any of my sisters or my mom starts crying. I know, I'm really sensitive.
6. I guess you could say I'm kind of an aggressive driver. I've tried to tone it down with having to drive a little one around, but I just get irritated very easily when driving. It was the very worst when I would have to drive to and from hair school (in provo) everyday. The freeways get backed up for no reason at all! My parents would remind me everyday to slow down, and be careful. But I've been pulled over many times, been given multiple speeding tickets, and I hate to say it, but I've been in multiple accidents. I'm sorry mom and dad for making my insurance always go up, but I've learned my lesson, and I'm doing a lot better!
People I'm tagging are: Anyone who has not done these tags, and would like to!
2 comments:
Hey Shell! I loved reading all that stuff about you. It is fun to get to know your quirks. Remember the accident involving the crazy who jumped out in front of you? Boy, that was drama! Funny though. I am exited to come for a visit, and I do wish I was going to be there for Twilight. My friend just called to tell me she bought me a ticket though, so I will be going on Friday! See ya soon! Love ya.
Oh I love this! I learned stuff about you! I would have NEVER thought you to be an aggresive driver!!! How funny! I also use to drive to Provo and back every day, I also didn't know you went to hair school. Very cool.
Post a Comment