The Rules for playing TAG:
*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up
1. My wonderful husband is taking me to see Twilight that Friday that it comes out! He is so great for wanting to take me! This is one of the reasons I can tell he loves me, because there are going to be some CRAZY fans there, and I'm a little worried about that myself!
2. I love to kiss Owen's soft little cheeks! He has had those cute cheeks since the day he was born, and I love them!
3. I love Autumn! I love Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I especially enjoy watching Christmas movies! "White Christmas", "A Muppet's Christmas Carol", "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown(or what ever it's called), you name it, and I love it!
4. For the last week, or so, if we take Owen outside, and he hears dogs barking he says, "Daw!" Not only that, but the other day I asked him,"Owen who says woof, woof, woof?" and he replies, "Daw!" So he just needs that g on the end, and he's got it!
5. Adam and Owen LOVE each other, and just love to play! Everytime Adam leaves the room, Owen waits for him to come back and the first thing he does is growl at Adam(that's their little game. They growl at each other and Owen loves it!), or says "Dah!". They're so cute!
6. Owen has started to like watching shows a little bit more, and I cannot stand hearing some of theses children's shows! For example: The Doodle Bops, Yo Gabba Gabba, and I found a new one today, The Hoobs on Sprout! I guess they catch the kids' attention, but they are just too annoying for me to listen to! Sorry Owen but there a plenty of cute little shows out there, and we'll stick with those!
No comments:
Post a Comment