Owen LOVES to play outside, and points out where every dog's bark is coming from!
My cool little man! He thought he had to keep his mouth open like this to keep the glasses on his nose!
I caught him at a bad time. I just wanted to get a picture with the headphones on but he was a little busy...Adam said I just had to post this one!
We sure do love him!
8 comments:
Owen is such a doll... we love him so much! It's so fun to watch him jabber and yell at the kids and try and keep up with them!
Owen is such a cutie and getting big! Taylor and him need to get together to play soon!
OH man, the headphone picture is a CLASSIC! I can just hear him say "um, a little privacy please!!??"
Owen is truly adorable. I want to meet him! It makes me so excited to have a little boy!
Shell it was so fun to see you guys at chirch today! Owen is so stinkin cute! He's got such a cute little personality! =)
crap, I meant "church"!
We miss you guys already! Ayla was asking me this morning "shelley was not in my nursery... was she in your nursery?" She just loves you! Then I saw your comment on my blog so I read it to her and she was all "awwww" so I showed her your blog and she was so excited to see Owen and then wanted to write his name.
Oh my heck shelley! He's so freaking big and cute!!! Awwww!
Post a Comment