Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!




Today it has been 3 years since our incredibly snowy, but perfect wedding day! I love you Adam and I want you to know how grateful I am for everything you do for me. I am so thankful for all your hard work at school and work, and for taking care of Owen at night on top of homework, so that I can be home with him during the day. Thank you for letting me warm my freezing feet on yours when I come home in the wee hours of the morning. Thank you for always making me feel so important and loved! I love knowing we are sealed and we have eternity together! Happy Anniversary! I love you!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy late anniversary...late! I thought about you guys on the big day. We are excited to see you in a couple of days.

Melissa & Cameron said...

Congratlations on 3 years! I agree it's great to know you'll be together forever with the ones you love!

Lace said...

The snow is gorgeous in your pictures- so are both of you! What a cute couple! we still miss ya over here... :)