


As soon as Owen saw his easter basket he asked me "what dat?" about the grass. I told him and he immediately ran into his room to get his farm animals to play in the grass. Silly boy!

And last but not least... We really need to get Owen a helmet to play with, because he uses this and any other bucket he can find. This one is the funniest though! I don't like him to wear it because it smooshes his face, and I'm afraid he won't be able to breathe. But he always puts it on and askes me,"wike it?" I always tell him I don't like it.
Hope everyone had a happy Easter! We sure did!
2 comments:
I love the Helmet!!! He's such a silly boy!
lol He's SOOO cute!! I can't believe he's talking so much! Haha that's awesome he repeats so much stuff! he's def a stud!. . what happened to his eye???
Post a Comment