Thursday, April 1, 2010

So many sentences!



This little boy is a big TALKER!!! He repeats EVERYTHING we say and everything he hears on t.v.
He doesn't always get every word in a sentence, but he sure tries! He will say his sentences very slowly, making sure he gets it right! I love hearing him tell me stories and just listening to him talk to me like a big boy!
Last night I came home from work on a break and had to leave a few minutes later. I was giving Owen a hug goodbye and he said "Sanks coming!"(Thanks for coming) Oh, he makes me laugh over and over.
He started saying "I don't know" and tells me when people are happy and sad and why! I am loving it.
And, of course Owen's been repeating the things I don't want him to. I need to stop saying "oh, my gosh" because he walks around saying,"oh, gosh!" all the time. And I hate the word sucks so Adam's got to work on that one!!! He sure knows how to talk back to us, too. He's had quite a few time outs!
He is also obsessed with colors, and he knows them all! He will tell me out of the blue about the red, orange, green, purple or yellow car, truck, ball, or whatever. He has added the word really into almost every sentence! And he always tells us to "twy agin" or that he wants to try something again! As we drive he looks out the window and tells me what he sees. This age is a lot of fun, and a lot of work, but I love it!
Just now Owen asked me to "play chetch(catch) me." So I guess that's all for this post. Silly boy!

No comments: