Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!


This was Owen's First Halloween and I was excited to see how my wild man would react to the festivities. On Thursday we had trick or treating at BCI for the kids, so we took Owen and he didn't know what was going on, really, but he was so funny! I found this idea for a spider costume from Martha Stewart.com. I didn't know how well it would turn out, or if Owen would be annoyed with the legs hanging off of him as he crawled around, but as you can tell he didn't mind. Adam took this short video of him in action!



The kids were so fun to watch! They loved trick or treating! Jack loved reaching into the bowls to grab candy! And Annie would get some candy and then run down the hall, making Lauren chase after her! We all had a good time, and got a lot of sweets!

Then on Halloween night we took Owen to both Grandparent's houses. We had a fun idea to show my Dad, so we dressed Owen in a little white T-shirt with a pocket, and jeans. Before we took him into my Mom and Dad's house Adam smeared some drywall mud on his shirt and pants, and then we went inside with our little Grandpa Laursen! It was a hit, but of course, I forgot my camera! We took some pictures with my parent's camera, so I'll have to get the pictures later and add them.

The front view of the cutest spider I've ever seen!

The rear view


1 comment:

Lizzie Fizzie said...

omg! that is SO cute! my mom told me about it, but it's So cute! ah! i can't WAIt to see him!