Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Baby Boy!


Happy First Birthday Owen! I cannot believe a year has gone by since the day we fist got to see and hold our sweet Owen! He is so precious and we love him so much! Owen is such a happy boy, and brings so much joy to Adam and me! My mom and I were talking yesterday about how when Owen was just days old he would just stare up at us and looked like he was going to cry. He was just so new to the world and hadn't adjusted yet. But he is happy, smart, and loving! Adam and I have learned a lot as parents, everything was so new! And we are so blessed because we know how much Owen loves us as we watch him try to touch our pictures throughout the house as he sees them, and says "mama" and "Dah!", among other very sweet, priceless moments we enjoy with our beautiful little boy! We love you Owen! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Sweet Girl said...

YAY!! Happy Birthday Owie!!! We love you so much!

Sweet Girl said...

Oh and Shelley those pictures of him are darling!

Lindsey said...

Hi Shelley, its Lindsey Warnick (now Styler). I found your blog thru someone else's I can't remember who though...Owen is so dang cute! My daughter just turned 16 months so she is not much older than him. Aren't they so fun? It only gets better from here too I promise! :)

Eric and Erin Wilkin said...

I can't believe Owen is already one!! He is so cute!

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Isn't it crazy how fast it goes! He's so stinkin cute! =)

Lizzie Fizzie said...

Aw! little doll! he looks like he's got my good looks!

Lace said...

I'm so amazed by this little walkin' guy! Can't believe he's one either!