Wednesday, November 5, 2008

These Days!

Owen has been catching on to new things everyday, as usual, and I want to be able to remember what he was doing when I look back at his last weeks before he is 1 year old!

He is trying to walk a lot more! We catch him figuring out that he can get from one toy to another by walking. It's so fun to watch his face after he makes it without falling to his different destinations!

Owen is also jibber-jabbing non-stop. I love this because it's like he's trying to tell me what he is thinking or feeling. Today we went outside when it was snowing, and he had a lot to say about that! He loved the snow coming down on his hands and face, and had the biggest grin as he was voicing his excitement!


Another fun thing that Owen has figured out from watching me get ready day after day is how to brush his hair, and my hair. He is so cute!

I found Owen on the baker's rack the other day! He is not afraid to climb anywhere, or out of anything. When we were grocery shopping last week he wiggled his way out of the straps that keep them in the cart! We'll have to strap him in extra tight from now on!

I love this little boy so much, and am so grateful to spend everyday with him!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh, he is such a cute spider! That is a really good idea. I can't wait to see the big one year old boy next month when we come! I am so glad you posted these pics. And a mini Grandpa! That is so funny!

Sweet Girl said...

He is so so cute! I love watching him with Emery and Hunter, is has so much fun playing with him. This morning he even started crying when Emery left to her dads... it was sad but kinda funny.